Friday, October 08, 2010

Master

I think God is testing my bravery now.

During my 3-year study, I have missed so many things that I could have fun with. I missed working part-time for extra allowance; I missed getting to know NUS by not applying SUSEP; I missed the chance to get to know other countries, either by GIP, GSS, INSTEP, or even Work and Travel; I missed the feel of EURECA by not scoring good enough during my 1st and 2nd year; I missed this and that. I missed a lot of things and I hate that.

When I look back even further, I saw even more things that I've missed out. I missed so many chances to jump, to soar, to fly, and I am so sad. I missed the chance to get into NUS since the stupid post service lost my bank draft; I missed so many writing competitions that I wanted to join; I missed the opportunity to learn violin since my mom just didn't allow; I missed this and that. I missed so many things. Oh, Gosh.

And now, when suddenly, the thought of pursuing further degree overseas struct me like thunder, I can't decide what to do. Should I find a university and apply for a scholarship? Or should I just try my luck in Singapore?

Will I dedicate myself to the tedious application procedure? Can I adapt with the new life later?

DO I DARE TO TAKE THE RISK??????

And I really don't know the answer. I am lost. And I am lost. And I am lost.
I don't know what to decide.

If only I can see what my future path will be...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: