Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A story of a girl with broken smile

Each day, I grow a day older
Each day, I come to death nearer
Each day, I step my feet further
Each day, oh, each day, I attempt to be better

Lots of days, lots of nights
Lots of happiness, lots of sadness
Lots of days, lots of nights
Lots of laughters, lots of curses
Lots of days, lots of nights
Lots of hope, lots of dissatisfaction
Lots of days, oh lots of days

Lots of days I think, the remaining I rethink
Lots of nights I dream, the remaining I redream
Lots of days and lots of nights, the imagination goes wild
Lots of days and lots of nights, at the corner I just cry

The clock keeps ticktocking, like going to tease me
Oh, I keep running, why are you still there and doing rubbish?
The sun rises and sets endlessly, like trying to message me
Hey, this bright and dark keep changing, why don't you do so?
The people pass by, like feeling to tell me
You keep that pace, and I will reach the moon when you get to the shore

Oh how I want myself to change
To be mature by hearts
To be good girl in town

And when the future greets
I want to draw my smile
From ear to ear
Bigger
Better
Than anyone else
And I will be the prettiest girl in the universe
Because, my beauty comes from my heart

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: