Monday, April 20, 2009

20 Morning

Less than five hours to go and I am still here, in front of my computer, blogging and blogging. I just don't know what to do to spend my time. I am sick of studying the notes although I feel that I haven't prepared well.

Yes, I haven't prepared well enough, especially for my second exam, which is MB 102 Business Finance. Hey, what the hell is the subject! I don't even understand the essence of that thing, and I couldn't progress further. I'm just stuck in the notes of Lecture 8. The rest? Hopeless, of course. It's crystal clear that I have S/U-ed the thing, but still, I'm afraid to see U. Oh, Baby, please, I don't want to see U. *Pray *Cross two fingers *Anything

Mood turnover on Friday evening after one day of feeling like vomiting on Thursday, plus super HOT weathers these two days, I just couldn't concentrate fully on my notes. I kept starring blankly, my brain wandered away, I had no mood to do anything. Really, the bad mood came on a completely wrong time. Sigh.

And one more thing that prevents me from an effective studying session, RESTAURANT CITY. Yes, I started to play it since the start of exam period. Crazy, huh? Actually, I just checked the thing once in one or two hours to feed my employees (wow, I just use the word employee - lol) then go back to my notes. But, but, but, it sure broke my concentration, right? I am soooooo distracted with Restaurant City and all unbelieveable thoughts (unbelieveable since I shouldn't think about them during my exam periods) my brain chose to go through.

O, great, my writing seems like crazy. So choppy, jumps here and there. Sorry for the one reads this. Unimportant plus untidy. Sorry. I am just too stressed. My heart is beating so fast. My bad, I always find myself so stressful and nervous before any exam, the first, the second, or even the last. I am too panick, I admit. I want to change, but how? Someone, teach me. >.<

Ok, I will make this post more and more scattered. This exam period seems not so crowded, do you realize? I feel the difference completely. Last semester, everytime I walk out from my tiny room, I will find bunch of people holding their notes towards SRC as well as holding exam paper back to their halls. This semester, the noise levels are not that high. Less people come and go. Less people are taking exams. More people are on their IA. So lucky they are! Haha.

And now, three hours to go. I abandoned this post one hour plus to kaypoh on Facebook and sing lalala lilili. Lol. Suddenly, I remembered about Bee Gees, I searched for it in Youtube, and started to sing. Gosh.

I feel like reviewing my notes again, but they are not appealing enough. 
Why does the time walk so slow? Just like an old man. Haha.

Aaarrrrggghhh, please, please, please, let me go through this week safely.

C stands for Cmangat!
D stands for, err, Dunno. Haha.

Ok, whatever it is, ganbatte!!!

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

P.S. Again, sorry for wasting your time reading my crazy post.

7 thoughts:

~'FeN'~ said...

ahahahahhahahahaha...smangat fen~~~~~~~
kamu bisaaa,berentila naeki level di restooo ooo
jangan bikin aku tamba saro ngejer nyo ahahahahahahah

~'FeN'~ said...

Tenang2... Semangat ya Fen. I'm supporting you. Yosh. :-)

~'FeN'~ said...

samo nean fen
pdhal cknyo lom siap tp rasonyo males be belajar trus
(pdhal dak blajar aku ni, cak iyo"an be haha)
apolagi abis makan, dak napsu blajar hoho...
nah ini be masi buka" blog wong... pdhal bsk exam
huaaa...
D stands for Dellicious la
gudluck

~'FeN'~ said...

semangat.. semangat!!
kalo ga bisa konsen, inget2 aku aja. nanti jadi konsen belajar lagi...
eh?! salah ya?!
hehehe

~'FeN'~ said...

@ semuanya: terimakasih... akhirnya hari ini lewat juga... terserahlah hasilnya mau gimana, yg penting dah lewat...
lalala...
2 more to go then can blog until forever...
hahahaha...

smangat2...

~'FeN'~ said...

hahaha. kalo udah mo deket2 exam nya emang pasti udah males buka notes lg. makanya gak suka exam siang ato sore nih saya -__-" huhuhuh
mb102 how? waktu jaman gue ngambil gampang sih...

~'FeN'~ said...

susah...
tapi berdoa supaya S sih...
hahaha...

iya nih, exam pagi paling enak...
cepet ilang bebannya...