Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cry for you

Just several hours ago, I felt extremely happy, and now, I just feel the reverse, totally reverse.
I feel like crying. No, no, not because I envy my friend or whatever. I am happy for them. I am totally gloomy now just for another reason. 

My favourite pencil dropped on to the ground few minutes ago and it broke!
OMG, is it a bad sign for my exams? Since the pencil has accompanied me for almost three years. I bought it when I was in the high school. It fought with me against NTU Entrance Examination, Ujian Nasional, and of course, my quizzes and exams here. And now, just 4 days before my first exam, he (okay, I don't like using 'it') left me.

If I didn't rearrange my laptop to another position, I wouldn't have had to cry for my pencil. This is my fault.
Hix.

No, this is not totally my fault.
This can happen because of my table light! If it didn't spoil, I wouldn't have had to shift my laptop here and there to get a clearer lighting. I decided to shift my laptop so that I could read clearer, but accidentally, my pencil dropped! Oh my!

Stupid!

Rest in peace, Dear.
Thanks for accompanying me for this long journey.

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

2 thoughts:

~'FeN'~ said...

tabah ya nak.. :P
napo baru lg neh buat comment...
dk seru pen....

~'FeN'~ said...

Idak tau sa...
Biaso anak gaptek, utak atik tb2 tebuat widget...
haha...

huhu...