Sunday, February 24, 2008

All about 18

Today, I'm 18 years and 18 days old...
Since I haven't posted anything on my birthday (because I was busy washing the dishes and serving everybody come to my house to 'sanjo'), I decide to post it today...

And now, I wanna tell you all about 18...

Eighteen thing(people/events) that affect me the most:
1. My super duper lovely mom... Thanks a lot that you have given me many much love so that I can standing firmly till today... (Of course laa...)

2. My dad, my bro, and all my big family... (I cannot write one by one because it will take a long long time to finish)

3. Nu_gen... (Lisa, Valentina, Valencia, Renni, Dya, Savitri, Merryn, Vivien, Christina... Love you all...)

4. The bitter memories when I was beaten in 'Lomba Bahasa Indonesia tingkat Provinsi' when I was in primary school due to collution... I was very sick that time... I cried almost all night... But now, I thank God, because I could learn to stand up again after falling down...

5. The big decision in my life to join acceleration class when I was in junior high school... At that time, I felt really puzzled... But now I know, it was the best path for me, for who I am today...

6. My best friend when I was in primary and junior high school... You don't need to know the name... Knowing she is still there inside my heart is enough...Still love you a bit, I think...

7. My Indonesian teacher in Junior High School, Ibu Theresia Sulistyawati... I really thank her for a lot of care and knowledge she has given to me and all my classmates...

8. Shella, my cute and loud-voice friend... Miss her now...

9. My decision to join Astronomy Olympiad Club in my school, attend some competition,till OSN (Olimpiade Sains Nasional)... Because of that, I could know a lot about constellations, stars, planets... And I know, I love it...

10. My dream to be in NTU has come true... This was my best present from God for my 17th birthday...

11. S, R, F, R, F, K, A, and C who have appeared in my life... No need to know who are them and how they affected me... Roughly saying, they affected me in different ways...

12. Palzzzntu07, who has given me a lot of smile, laugh, and anger... wakakaka...

13. Lee Chi King... he was my computing lecturer... Why him? Because of him, I was interested in C language and got enough knowledge to pass the exam with satisfactory... ^^

14. My imagination, dream, and passion...

15. My interest in joining scrabble and boggle team... I think I love scrabble more... More challenging and interesting... And I have got two medals... All silver... Hahaha...

16. Some Sixian Fellows I know... Ivy, Jinglun, Derrick (my captain), XiaoLi, K Herry, K Andri, Stephen, Rhesa, and the rest whom I cannot write one by one... Thanks for your help... Haha...

17. My dedication to SMA Xaverius 1 Palembang by joining OSIS/PPSK... Got the title 'Ketua' made me more and more feel like servant... Huahahaha... But, I'm happy...

18. The last but not the least, the doctor who helped my mom when she gave birth also affected my life... If there had been no the doctor, maybe I would not have been here blogging now...

Almost twelve already...
I am not 18 years 18 days old soon...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

1 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

Wah ada nama aku.... Hehehe... :p