Wednesday, February 27, 2008

S***

Keep waiting for something I will never get... So foolish I am, so bad... I am so sick for this silly thing I have been and still waiting for... No one knows what I am waiting for, and so do I... I keep hurting myself, make my scar more and more bleeding...

What the hell am I doing right now? I keep making myself, my body, my soul, sick and I keep doing it... Oh my God, I feel really tired being like this... I cannot stop regretting anything in my life... I did regret this one, then regret that one, then I realized that I regretted almost all...

And I did something to others and no one awarded me and I felt very sad and I kept doing it... It is an everlasting cycle...

Shit...

Shit...

Shit...

I hate myself...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: