Saturday, February 23, 2008

Daydreaming

I'm waiting for my Alladin (as I'm Jasmine) to create a whole new world together and live happily ever after...
I'm waiting for my Ken (as I'm Barbie) to build a new doll house to live in...
I'm waiting for my Prince (as I'm the little Ariel) to take me away from my underworld...
And I'm waiting for my Harry Potter (as I'm Ginny) to save me from my silly love life with A, B, C, or D...

I don't say that you must appear in front of me now...
But I am sure I need you...
I'm waiting for you...
Waiting for you to come and take my breath away...
Waiting for you to look at me and make my heartbeat goes up and down...
Waiting for you to hold my hand and keep me save from the dark...
Waiting for you to hug me and say nothing's gonna change your love for me...
Waiting for you...
To sing...
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life


I even don't know who are you...
No clues at all...
But I will keep waiting for you...

Because I know...
You are there for me...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: