Sunday, February 17, 2008

So Sorry, Baby

Baby, did you remember all those fairy tales told you? They told you, "And Cinderella and the prince live happily ever after..." or "Finally, they live happily ever after..."

Do you know, Baby, what they meant, what they tried to tell you? They wanted to keep this message in your heart, Baby... This message, that
EVERYONE WILL HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER ENDING...


I believe, Baby, I really believe that you will get a happily ever after life, but not with me, of course... I am not yours, and will not be yours... We have no 'live together' destiny, Baby... Do you feel that too?

And, Baby, I'm very sorry that I seldom treat you nicely... In fact, Baby, that's not completely what I want... I just think of the probability to hurt you more badly if I act friendly with you... If I did that, Baby, I'm afraid your confidence that I have the same feeling as yours would grow fast in your heart... And, when I tell you the fact, you will fall from higher state... I think it will be more and more painful than your pain now... Am I right, Baby?

So, Baby, can you forgive me? Can I ask you for a pure friendship, without any something feeling? I know it will hurt, but, Baby, at least it will be less painful...

I realize today, I also feel so sick...
Can I treat you better from tomorrow onwards? I just want us to be F.R.I.E.N.D.

Is it OK for you?

Don't be so naive to wait for my heart...

Please...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: