Thursday, February 21, 2008

Keep the spirit high

Looking at those clouds outside, I feel like they are so lucky... They don't need to deal with lot of problems in this world, from silly too important problems... They don't need to deal with quizzes, presentations, essays, or even the most unimportant thing in this timing, love life... Ya, they all, clouds, are very lucky... They just need to hang around along the blue sky, blow right and left, north and south, or whatever you want, when the wind comes to see them...

I think they are lucky, but as my thought drives me to a better analysis, they are not as lucky as I think... If those clouds, those beautiful and peaceful clouds, had soul, they might feel very bored... They have nothing to do, nothing to study, nothing to read...

Then me?
I have a lot of things to do : attend this lecture, attend that lecture, walk that place, walk another place, chat with this friend, chat with that friend, gossip about this person, gossip about that person...
And I have a lot of things to study : Physics, Imagining Imprisonment, Language Puzzle, Math, Material Science, silly Life Science, and also friendship...

I have lot of businesses, not like those clouds which just need to blow right and left, north and south, or anything you want...

I am luckier...
Is it right????

But still, I feel very depressed...
I feel very sorry that I cannot thank God sincerely for everything He has given to me...
Help me find my way...
Thanks...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: