Saturday, February 23, 2008

I dunno what I'm talking about...

Baby, there are times I cannot tell you what I think, what I feel, or what I wanna do... There are something, Baby, I need you to know by yourself... Not to torture me with all A to Z and 1 to 9 questions...


You know, all this way, Baby, a not too long but full of memories way, you have forced me to walk on your shoes... Don't you know how hard it is? It's very very super duper extremely hard, especially when you are forcing me to accept all your point of view... It's very hard... Let's take an easy assumption, Baby... You are tall, and I'm short... How can I always see everything from the way you see it???? Cannot, right?

Then, Baby, really, I feel very tired... Maybe I cannot walk anymore...

So, Baby, I'm sorry...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: