Sunday, March 30, 2008

3:13 PM

Still very noon, but I am really thinking of ending today as soon as possible... Ya, ya, ya... I am not too happy today... Woke up this morning, I took a bath, then went to Canteen 2... I had an appointment with other Palzzz members to go to temple together... Ya, when I reached there, Gunawan and Denny were there already... Waiting for Windi and Andre to come, then we went to Hall 8 bus stop... Asun, Nicos, and Ahin took the bus at Hall 11 Bus Stop, then we went together...

Today was very very very hot, actually... This kind of weather made my heart also burned... My mood automatically (of course also due to external and internal factors) fluctuated to a very high rate of anger... I scolded Gunawan many times today... Very sorry...

In fact, I had another appointment with Solidaritas subcomms for photo taking session at 11.25... But, although we reached the nearest bus stop from the temple at 10.40, I still came late to ADM for one hour... Can you imagine, one hour... I felt very guilty as others waited for me for that long... Phew...

You know why this could happen??? Ya, ya, ya... We waited for 199 for about one hour, then there was a traffic jam at Jalan Bahar... S*** la...

Huhu...
Dilla, There, Aufar, Kharisma, and Nia... Forgive me...

Very very sorry...

And this evening... I will have an OG meeting... Please, please, please, don't let this one spoiled like others two appointment... Phew...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: