Monday, March 10, 2008

Kiss and Slap

Starting the day with rain was not very bad, but ending the day with 'accident' is really bad, I think... Phew... I wished today would have never come to my life...

I went hall from LKC-LT with an enormous spirit to stretch my body by playing badminton with my Palzzzntu friends... But, what I got... I got kissed, on my lips, by the shuttle cock... Yaa, I didn't mind... Just a small shuttle cock, not that effective to make me scream or cry or angry...

Then...
A 'rather' big accident happened... A racket slapped my chin, and made my world spun so fast... It was strong enough to drive my tears out of my eyes, but I didn't cry... It just made my sadness and my bad mood came out...

Goodness...
I am going to be crazy soon, I think...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: