Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I don't like Life Science

Lalala...
Today I met my mentor... Actually, I met him just to complete the requirement of accessing the StudentLink... If I didn't meet him, I couldn't access my grade via internet...

I have met him last semester and I have posted it in this blog... (See: I have met my mentor)
And, he totally forgot about me... He asked me again what my name is, from which country I come, whether I am MoE scholar, etc, etc, etc... He didn't remember me... Huhu...

Then, he said the same thing again... He didn't wish that I would get difficulties in my schoolwork, because I am a scholar... Hwahaha...

Then I told him, "This sem I feel rather lazy..."

This is my problem... I am lack of spirit this semester...

He told me about how to balance and discipline myself, not just mug and mug inside my room... I have to socialize, but I must balance it with my study... He told me to mix up with other students, either local or international...

I told him that I didn't like Life Science... He said, "Just do your best... I know you will not see how to implement these first year subjects to civil engineering... But, this is the basic and we need to build a strong foundation for you all... So, keep your good work up and try your best... In your second, third, and fourth year, you will see what civil engineering is..."

Haha...
Actually, I felt happy while talking to him... Maybe I am really alone so that finding someone to chat with is a big big, oh no, huge relieve...

And one thing that made me laugh, "It is important for you to find a boyfriend," he said...

Hahaha...
He is funny enough...
^^

Thanks Mr Chew...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

2 thoughts:

Herry -- HgS said...

Hahaha menarik juga pernyataannya yg terakhir.

Sayang zaman aku dulu nda ada mentor yang kasitahu kalo cari girlfriend itu important Fen. Jd sampe PhD pun masi jomblo deh. :-)

~'FeN'~ said...

Wakakaka...
Ga gaul tuh mentornya K Herry...