Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yummy Rainy Rain

Seems like the sky misses the earth so much these days... Rains never stop for long, just one or two hours stop, then it will rain more and more heavily... Lecture theaters and tutorial rooms look like have additional air-con and even North and South pavilions seem to be much much cooler... Whuuuz... I feel like a frozen meat inside a fridge... And worse, or better, I don't know, I feel my room has air-con also... Hahaha...

And absolutely, the worst thing about these rainy days is the fact that I cannot wash my stuffs... Omigod, they all start calling me to wash them... But, so sorry, I cannot... Roomie's clothes are still hanging on the dryer outside without any go-to-dry progress... Should we suggest to SAO to buy us a dryer machine? Wakakaka... And I don't dare to estimate, or even think, how much time I need to iron all my clothes one by one when the day comes... Hahaha...

Another thing to note is my studying spirit progress... I feel like finding my spirit again several days ago, but, again, it spoils by the rainy days... I think, and maybe also everyone thinks, it's batter to take a nap, or chatting, or browsing, or doing anything besides studying... Phew... Have to be hardworking this sem's exam, I think...

And now... It's raining so hard... I have a class, but 我很想 take a nap...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: