Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bored

Imagine a cozy sofa,on where I sit comfortably while updating this blog... Imagine a cup of fresh brewed Arabian coffee, which I drink little by little while thinking what I want to write in this blog... Imagine a nice-looking room, with Persian carpet and high-class furnitures, where I settle myself while thinking, typing, and updating this blog...

But, what I have is none of something I wrote before... I'm thinking, typing, and updating this blog in a small and simple room, on a really-not-cozy chair, with no drink, except a bottle of water I just got from water cooler outside...

Phew...
Sometimes I think I get bored of this life, and now I do...

Everyday passes with no new rhythm... Just a poor flat melody in my life... No mom's best cuisines, no dinner sharing with my family, no all-girls-hang-out session, no caring from anyone... I feel very bored...

Bored...
Bored...
Bored...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: