Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am a girl, also...

I am a girl, also... I like gossiping with my friends about others' life, boys, quotes, this, that, and any topic we want to take...

I am a girl, also... I like to have my nail polished, my lip glossed, my hair curled while hanging out with all of my friends...

I am a girl, also... I like acting cute, taking photo, at least with my own cell phone, whenever and wherever I like, squeezing in one frame with my friends...

I am a girl, also... I like to share the progress of my love life with all my friends as well as share the disaster of my pimples here and there...

I am a girl, also... I like giggling along with my friends when one cute and adorable boy is passing by or when we are looking a magazine full of handsome and marvelous princes...

I am a girl also... I like to go window shopping, buy some (or not some, but a lot) girlie stuffs, sing lalala-lilili in every occasion we have, and do every thing from girl-must-do lists...

I am a girl also...
But I'm alone...
I'm lack of girl friends...
I need some...
I miss my honey bunny lovely sweetie friends...
I miss my friends to share my laugh and tears as well as just sing lalala-lilili...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

3 thoughts:

Wahyu Benardo said...

haha..ado rumet kau mase..heuhee..
p.s. ne tau b siapa gerangan di dia..heuheue..

Herry -- HgS said...

you need girlfriend fen?!? Hiiii syerem. :p

~'FeN'~ said...

Girl friends, not girlfriend... It's different, u noe...