Monday, March 24, 2008

RainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRainRain

Today was not very good indeed... Yeah, I remember my mom always says, "Starting a day with anger, sadness, and bad mood will bring bad luck." and now I believe it...

I have been struggling with anger and bad mood since the early morning, and sure, it stuck to me all day long... Very pity I am... I am always played by my own mood... Phew... The reason why I can't get a good result for my quiz today probably because of my f***ing mood... Hhhhh, I don't know what to say now...

And really, today was bad... When I saw down at the peak of stair connected North Spine and South Spine, I really felt like it's better for me to jump down and got all my memories erased... And when I saw a car, I wondered to myself how my life would be if I had been crashed? Oh my God, I think I'm crazy... Hhhh...

My problem is my own emotion...

Phew...

God...
Help me...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: