Sunday, March 30, 2008

The 50th post... Hurray...

Baby, I don't know, really don't know, what is going on inside your brain and inside your heart... But, Baby, to be honest with you, I think I cannot stand for longer... Now, Baby, I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to be hugged by my mom... Really... I have no strength to face you anymore...

You keep walking on your side and I keep walking on my destiny is a very good choice, I think... Do you agree with me, Baby???

I can find no one, no one, Baby, who can understand me, except my mom... I want to get back to her arm and sleep there as long as I can... You know, Baby, I want to be her little girl as long as possible, so that I don't have to see how cruel this world is... I don't have to see her, see him, or even you, Baby...

You know ma? Too much pressure will create stress and stress can cause fracture...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

2 thoughts:

green_butterfly said...

Maybe I'm not the one who can understand you, but I'm the one who want to try to understand you..
Selamat e la 50..
*dak penting*

~'FeN'~ said...

Makasih...
Tapi ternyato 51 selama bulan Maret...
Hahaha...