Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Long time no see, Baby...

And now, Baby, again and again, you don't know what I feel... You don't know what you should know, Baby, and you jump to the very very absolutely wrong conclusion... And, moreover, Baby, you act as if you know exactly what happened, what happens, and what will happen...

I didn't blame for what you had done to me, Baby... Really, I didn't blame you...But, the point is whether you realized it or not... Realizing, Baby, is just not a word, a sentence, or even a book full of sorry things...

If, Baby, I can speak honestly, I don't like you treat me like a child... You drive me here and there, Baby, without realizing it, I think... I really didn't blame you... I know your aim, Baby, is to give me the best path... But, Baby, really, I, sometimes, feel like being your doll...

This world spins so fast now, Baby...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: