Monday, March 10, 2008

Romantic???

Windi said that rain is romantic... A boy and a girl, in the middle of the rain, together under one umbrella (You can stand under my umbrella, ela, ela, e, e...) or even with no umbrella at all... Oooh, so sweet...

Then, what's romantic thing for me???

Hmmm...
Lemme think...

Rain is romantic, I think... It will be much more romantic if the boy proposes his girl in the middle of a very heavy rain, gave her a ring, then... Aaarrrgggghhh... So sweet... Then, they will watch the rainbow together...

Then...
Dinner on the top of a skyscraper is also very romantic... The matter is not what stuff we eat,but the place where we have it... Eating BK, or McD, or even 'gorengan' is also okay... The gentle wind, the portrait of the night city, and the constellations above can make all rubbish foods seem like rib eye steak... Then, we will talk about those constellations one by one, relate them to our love... Wow... A perfect night...^^

Don't dream that far...
My prince charming comes and gives me a very very small doll will be considered as a romantic situation for me...
I never got such a thing, so a small thing can make me delightful enough to continue smiling here and there already, I think...

Hahahaha...

So, romantic is not about how big you set things for your partner or your partner set things for you...
Romantic is :
- the place
- the words
- the person, of course

Huahahaha...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

(Crazy oredy)

0 thoughts: