Saturday, March 22, 2008

Can I be your sun?

Today's full moon is very full... Although I see it through my window and there is a big tree in front of it, I can still watch the shine... Really, today's full moon is really really beautiful...

In fact, I don't like moon very much, because it cannot shine by itself... Moon have to reflect the sunshine to get its beautiful appearance... It seems like moon is really un-independent, cannot stand on its own feet, and have to rely on others... And moreover, it always changes day by day... So that it looks like unprincipled...

I don't like these two things... Really... I am an independent girl, or at least I am trying to be independent... I'm trying to shine based on my efforts... And of course, I'm trying not to change my mind and my decision that much... I don't want to be like moon, always depends on others and always changes its mind...

But...
Today I realize something... Something really different from my perception... Moon reflects sunshine means that nothing in this world can be done alone... Although moon needs sun to shine... So, we, as human, need others to help and support us to shine...
And another thing... Moon changes its appearance describes the dynamic path of humans' world... We have a cycle... Good or bad...

So...
Really...
Tonight's moon is very beautiful...
Go to your window and see...
Pour all your sadness...
You know that you have your friends to be your sun, to help you shine...
You don't have to keep it by yourself and make it a barrier for you to shine...

This post is dedicated for my friend, although I think he will not read this...
I want to see your spirit, again...
Really...
Let me and all of your friends to be your sun...
We will help you to be like tonight's moon...

U're the best I've ever had
~FeN~

0 thoughts: